PTT Household, the Indonesia-based mostly group behind the world-renowned Potato Head Beach Club in Bali, adds the first hotel to its portfolio of award-winning dining establishments and bars with the launch of Katamama in Bali in March 2016. A boutique Bali hotel made by artisans, Katamama provides guests an expertise not like anything at all else on the island by showcasing the greatest of Indonesia’s wealthy heritage by way of PTT Family’s signature contemporary context.
Renowned Indonesian architect and lengthy-time PTT Family members collaborator Andra Matin is responsible for the general design of Katamama. The interiors are a marriage of pieces from the owner’s individual collection and timeless modern interior style. Several decorative factors in the hotel were created by the finest neighborhood craftsmen, utilising traditional artisan practices native to Indonesia, notably Bali.
Katamama offers some of the biggest living spaces of any hotel in Bali. Indigenous resources, such as Balinese bricks, teak, handmade tiles from Java and terrazzo produced on website, function prominently during the hotel, even though the rooms are filled with curated artwork, handpicked furnishings and cherished collectibles. There are far more than 100 pieces of modern Indonesian art during the residence. Many of the amenities located in the rooms, such as textiles, woven components and ceramics, had been designed by local Balinese craftspeople. Interiors made by PTT Loved ones Imaginative Crew and Takenouchi Webb.
58 suites, each and every featuring king-dimension beds, in-area bar stocked with a locally manufactured cocktail kit, and private outdoor space, some with personal pools.
• Katamama Suite [one] – 320 sqm, featuring two bedrooms with king-size beds, floor to ceiling windows, a huge oversized terrace with panoramic views more than the Indian Ocean and a separate living and dining location.
• Rooftop Suites [seven] – 268 sqm, featuring a king-dimension bed, floor to ceiling windows with sweeping views over the Indian Ocean and an interior staircase to the rooftop backyard.
• Two Bedroom Suites [two] – 140 sqm, featuring a master bedroom with a king-dimension bed, a second with twin beds and a spacious residing area.
• Pool Suites [three] – 140 sqm, featuring a king-dimension bed, private pool and a spacious living spot.
• The Island Suites [thirty] – 82 sqm, located on the third floor, featuring a king-size bed, stroll-in wardrobe, living area with desk and a spacious terrace overlooking the exterior gardens and pool.
• Pool See Suites [ten] – 82 sqm, featuring king-size bed, stroll-in wardrobe, living area with desk and a spacious terrace overlooking the exterior gardens and pool.
• Garden Suites  – 86 sqm, featuring king-size bed, stroll-in wardrobe, living spot with desk and a spacious terrace overlooking a private tropical garden.
• Special cultural programming that touches on art, music, vogue, culinary and educational experiences
• 130 sqm swimming pool
• Pool bar
• 24-hour fitness center
• 24-hour personal dining
• 24-hour health care help
• Complimentary Wifi all through the hotel
• 24-hour guest services for all bookings like excursions, watersports, cultural actions, beauty and well being and dining
• Unique access to Potato Head Beach Club and occasions
• Complimentary scheduled neighborhood shuttle support
• Audiophile technique – Large-fidelity audiophile tools, offering visitors with the highest possible “in suite” audio encounter, is offered upon request
• Airport pick up and VIP services
• Laundry, pressing & dry cleaning
Restaurant and Bar
With 5 sites across Australia and greatest-selling cookbooks to its name, this restaurant is MoVida’s first global venture. The restaurant is a unique collaboration that combines MoVida’s Spanish cuisine and PTT Family’s design and style and architectural expression.
Developed by award-winning mixologist Dre Masso, Katamama’s bar, Akademi, is a hub for the world’s most celebrated mixologists and a centre for the craft. It offers patrons a curated variety of cocktails utilizing the best tropical Indonesian components.
Feb 14, 2018 0
Feb 17, 2018 0February 16th, 2018 by retail design blog The design of Tabakalera House comes from the idea of keeping the personality of the building and the character of the city where the hotel lies. The...
Feb 14, 2018 0
Feb 12, 2018 0
1V0-601 test ?, 000-080 exam ?, ITILFND test ?, 70-488 dumps ?, PR000041 dumps ?, c2010-652 pdf , VCP550 Exam ?, 000-017 test ?, 300-115 certification ?, 300-208 Brain dumps ?, 70-246 dumps ?, 70-462 test ?, HP0-S42 test ?, 220-802 dumps , 300-135 pdf ?, OG0-093 pdf ?, SSCP certification , PMP dumps ?, SSCP dumps , LX0-104 exam ?, 300-208 exam , 1Z0-061 exam , 642-732 test ?, 70-411 Exam ?, 642-732 certification , EX200 pdf , 100-101 dumps ?, OG0-093 dumps ?, 642-999 test , MB2-707 certification ?, CAS-002 exam ?, 350-018 certification , NS0-157 exam , 000-105 pdf ?, NS0-157 dumps , 640-916 test ?, 1Z0-060 exam , 352-001 exam ?, 640-911 test , 70-346 pdf ?, 1Y0-201 exam ?, 642-999 pdf ?, ADM-201 pdf ?, 700-501 test ?, CAP exam ?, LX0-104 certification ?, CISM exam ?, 642-999 certification , 300-206 pdf ?, 70-463 certification ?, CAS-002 certification ?, 70-246 certification ?, 810-403 pdf , JK0-022 certification , CAS-002 test ?, 220-902 exam , 300-070 pdf ?, 70-534 test ?, c2010-657 dumps ?, 70-347 test ?, NSE4 test ?, 300-115 pdf , MB6-703 Exam ?, CCA-500 test ?, 70-483 dumps ?, ITILFND certification ?, 300-101 exam , PEGACPBA71V1 dumps ?, 1Z0-051 exam ?, 70-347 certification ?, 300-320 Brain dumps ?, 000-106 certification ?, 300-208 test ?, 220-802 certification ?, 1Z0-060 exam ?, 74-678 certification ?, 1Z0-061 dumps ?, 1Z0-144 Study Guides ?, 70-346 exam ?, 210-260 certification ?, 640-692 test ?, 642-732 test ?, ICGB certification , 74-678 dumps ?, 350-018 exam , 1Z0-061 Study Guides ?, 000-080 certification ?, CISM dumps , 1Z0-803 exam ?, LX0-103 Brain dumps ?, CRISC certification ?, 220-901 exam , 1Z0-804 dumps ?, 9L0-012 dumps ?, 300-320 dumps ?, MB5-705 exam ?, SSCP certification ?, MB2-704 dumps ?, 70-486 dumps ?, 1z0-434 Study Guides ?,